The OSIRIS XTD is a high-speed OC-3/OC-12/ OC-48 add/drop multiplexer (ADM) shelf that allows access to up to 12 STS-1 of bandwidth. This double-deck, 14” wide shelf is mountable in a 19” rack, in a 23” rack, on a wall, or in a cabinet.
Alarm and craft interfaces, as well as power and traffic-carrying signals, are located on both the left and right sides of the shelf, providing convenient access. The OSIRIS XTD Shelf is ideal for head-end and high-density SONET applications.
• Flexibility in choice of line rate and bandwidth usage/segmentation
• Easy and flexible installation and maintenance
• Low risk of power loss
• Up to 12 STS-1 of bandwidth access
• Support for OC-3/OC-12/OC-48 rings
• Slots for up to 23 mappers
• Convenient side access to most connections
• Up to two separate power inputs
• Emergency power feed input
• Mixed mapper schemes
• Mapper protection slots
• Convection-cooled design
• Various mounting configurations