The AEX-200 is a member of Positron’s multi-service access, edge-aggregation and backhaul solution portfolio. With its powerful and robust μFlexTM technology, the AEX-200 supports unrivalled scalability in a compact 2U footprint.
The AEX-200 introduces carrier class performance delivered by a patent-pending, packet-optimized adaptive architecture. The AEX-200 is easily managed by the VUE graphical element and craft management system, based on a scalable client-server architecture.
The AEX-200 is part of Positron’s Converged Access product portfolio for the edge of access and metro networks including the AEX50 / AEX100 pseudo-wire access devices and the AEX55 / AEX110 EoPDH access devices.
Positron’s Converged Access Device portfolio provides end-users and carriers the flexibility to choose Ethernet transport or TDM-based transport as appropriate for the access location, within the context of Positron’s VUE EMS solution providing an integrated, consistent, GUI-based network manager.
• Compact 2U footprint supporting emerging packet and TDM services
• Leading-edge scalability to 2.5G and beyond via CWDM
• Wide and dense service mix support including DS1/E1, DS3/E3, 10/100 Ethernet + wire-speed GbE
• µFlex technology provides topology, architecture, service type + performance flexibility
• MEF 9 + 14 certified Carrier Ethernet services
• Full protection on all interfaces including network, service, OAM&P, power and synchronization
• Standard SFPs on all optical interfaces
• Simple, standards based, integrated element/craft management via VUE
• Full interoperability with OSIRIS platform network elements
• High-performance Wireless, FTTx, DSLAM and HFC Backhaul
• Cost effective TDM and emerging packet services for business access
• Carrier Ethernet over converged TDM/Packet architectures